- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
International Language Institute - International House (ILI) is hiring Customer Service Representative.
- Handle placement tests, students’ registrations and enrollments on the management system.
- Taking students’ cash and credit cards payments and issuing invoices.
- Respond to students’ and agents inquiries and bookings via email within 24 working hours.
- Handle and resolve students’ complaints.
- Maintain students’ database.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Giving prompt, clear and accurate information about courses (face-to-face, via email and/or by phone).
- Listen attentively to students’ requests and inquiries.
- Follow communicated procedures, guidelines and policies..
- Helping students with visa issues, accommodation, inquiries, and general assistance.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and details of actions taken.
- Prepare and distribute customer survey reports.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Helping students with visa letters, making calls and general routine office-type work.
- Helping to keep noticeboard information in ILI reception, café and classrooms up-to-date.
- Helping to keep website updated with current product information.
- Making sure that information displayed on all ILI notice boards and front Desk screen is accurate, current and relevant.
- Being able to talk to students about social activities, or put them in touch with our specialist activity leaders.
- Supporting educational, Finance, and marketing department with reports, students’ data, history and payment information.
About this Company
Part of the International House Worldwide Organization (IHWO); a truly global school with
See all Careers and Jobs at El Alsson British & American International School
150 branches in 52 countries worldwide. Our School was established in 1975, we are an
official IHWO language school. Since opening IH Cairo's doors in 1975, we have had...