- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Obtains tender documents or Sales orders and develops the base-line schedule in a timely manner ensuring comprehensive understanding of all planned items.
- Presents the schedule to his Direct manager for review and approval.
- Obtains the revised client requirements post tender assignment and Investigates them well.
- Develops the products master schedule and Reports it to the Direct Manager for review and approval.
- Coordinates under the supervision of the latter with the Production Manager for any clarifications and adjustments.
- Communicates with the correspondent site-representation (based on approved reporting mechanisms and consolidates schedule progress in a weekly report.
- Raises the report to his Direct Manager for review and corrective actions.
- Assists the Planning & Supply chain manager in analyzing the progress deviations and its associated impact and reports it to his Direct Manager, in a timely manner.
- Assists the Planning & Supply chain manager in the preparation of the monthly project consolidated progress report and discusses with the latter his assessment and recommendations on the plan progress.
- Fulfills the request of the Planning and project Control Manager for ad-hoc progress reports in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with the Sister departments for exporting the updated project plan when requested, under the Planning and Projects Manager’s supervision
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Package/Freight Delivery Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Rotogroup started its business in 1973 in Lebanon and was followed in 1985 by another plant in Jordan. Afterward, in 1994, Misr Rotogravure/MR was established in Egypt and became one of the leading companies specializing in flexible packaging, film manufacturing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rotografia