- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Tasks & Duties:
- Responsible for the warehouse under his supervision.
- Responsible for everything entrusted to him by all materials in the store.
- Work on the application of instructions issued to him by the direct Manager.
- Working to protect and save the stock in the store responsible for it.
- Ensure the accuracy of the quantities, weights, measurements and types of all materials supplied and matching all this with the invoices issued and received.
- Follow-up reports of receipt and examination.
- Participate in the preparation of the plan to organize and store the supplied materials and record keeping and evidence that shows the places of preservation and places of their presence.
- Ensure the safety of security and protection of the stock inside the store
- Prepare the data and information you are requesting regarding this stock
- Follow up the physical Count of the inventory to check any deficit and increase periodically
- Ensuring that the stock does not reach the minimum
- Follow-up with the logistics’ management to inform them about the Warehouse’s Situation
- Responsible for meeting and implementing the needs in a timely manner
- Perform any other job-related tasks
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Warehousing
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce or any other related field
- Experience: “1-3” in the same field
- Arabic: Native.
- English: Very Good
- Good command of MS office
- Good Communication Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Problem solving
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...