- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
A Construction Manager job is to plan, direct, and coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. In addition to, making timetables for the project, determining material and labor costs, negotiating with and hiring subcontractors and workers, scheduling workers on site, gathering permits and making sure everything is up to code.
- Responsible for Implementation the Operations vision for the site offices, lay-down areas, storage and welfare facilities, and general site traffic and security management plan in close coordination with the Technical Office.
- Support in holding a startup kick off meeting with the assigned project team.
- Approve the current existing status of the site prior to giving feedback to the Technical Office.
- Give assistance to the Project Manager in the kick-off meeting with 3rd party.
- Review the project time schedule prior to being forwarded to the Document Control.
- Review and monitor procurement plans that shall be used as the basis for raising Purchasing Requests to Supply Chain.
- Give Consultancy in highlighting any changes that might appear due to the site conditions.
- Support in reviewing the changes report and advice if this will impact the program and or the cost in close coordination with the Projects Control.
- Ensure that the project needs related to HSE, Operations are addressed in the procurement plan, all satisfying the approved standards and design documents.
- Monitoring and approving the Time schedule, updated time schedules, periodical resource schedules, and material delivery schedules. As well as the Quality Plans, HSE Plans and requirements, the Subcontractors, suppliers, and Engineering Consultants/Designers pre-qualification documents.
- Approve the Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Responsible for preparing inspection plan based on the time schedule.
- Responsible for giving consultation on the recovery and crashed schedule carried out by PC.
- Strictly observe plans and approvals status.
- Support in weekly progress / technical meetings with the Client and its representatives and assist in producing the minutes of meetings and circulating them in due course.
- Approve the as-built prior to being forwarded to the Technical Office on weekly/biweekly basis.
- Review the QS report.
- Raise relevant Purchasing Requests to Quality Control for review and approval prior to submitting them to Supply Chain department, once the technical approvals for materials and subcontractors are complete.
- Support in making the Method Statements for conducting the relevant activities once both shop drawings and Material Submitting are approved.
- Approve the Inspection Requests, Material Inspection Requests, Test Reports, Test Requests and Work Permits.
- Support in communicating with both the Client and Suppliers/Subcontractors in the project closeout phase.
- Responsible for Preparations for training for the client.
- Support in Requesting the handing over certificate.
General Administrative Duties:
- Provide full admin support to the team
- Prepare engineering project reports, as may be required.
- Prepares periodic reports regarding the Operations department activities and achievements to be submitted to the Project Manager on monthly basis or when required.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and the work-flow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year
- Identifies human resources requirements for the department according to human resources planning best practice and market norms
- Recommend appropriate development and training plans for subordinates and evaluating their effectiveness through monitoring the results delivered and employee's performance
- Carry out performance appraisals for subordinates according to the planned schedules and recommending necessary actions as per the adopted procedures
- Civil Construction Background Is a MUST.
Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor in Engineering or a related field.
Minimum Required Professional Experience Years
- 7 years of experience in a related field experience.
- Professional knowledge in Engineering and Construction, methods, and applications
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislation
- PMP certificate is preferred
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...