- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Nagwa is looking to hire a motivated individual who will be responsible for providing administrative support as well as ensure effective office management and travel logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out outdoor tasks/activities (governmental authorities, institutions, etc.)
- Managing travel arrangements including airline tickets, visas, and hotel reservations
- Determining administrative issues and resolving them for smooth office operations
- Handling communication with local and foreign agencies
- Handing communication with freight companies
- Maintaining proper documentation as well as related supporting documents for all administrative tasks
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and stability
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...