- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, (Salary, Transportation Allowance, Mobile Allowance, Quarterly Commissions)
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The purpose of this job is to act as the single point of contact between the company and its clients, strengthen the relationships with the existing client base and to identify new prospects in accordance to the implemented strategy. Sales targets to be achieved with particular emphasis on client’s satisfaction within a proper communication framework and according to the company policies and procedures.
- Business Development Manager will be mainly dealing with other corporations and business owners.
- To achieve the assigned daily tasks within the agreed time frame. To maintain a log for all the internal/external related tasks. To establish SAND as a leading provider of Product Design Services in the local business community through effective business development activity.
- The Business Development Manager will be evaluated based on the effective completion of the assigned daily activities, achievement of the target plans while ability providing high quality service to the clients through our relationship building model.
- Business Development Manager role is a key role to achieve the SAND strategic objectives of Sustainability and growth with higher brand Awareness.
- The Business Development Manager is in charge of maintaining and building customer relationships. Regularly work with customers, listening to their needs and working with them to satisfy their requests. The employee will work with the sales department, as well as coordinates with other employees at meetings to improve sales numbers and meet customer demands. Clients include Companies, Business owners, and semi-Governmental organizations. Activities will include face to face interactions, meetings, events, calls, emails, online channels. As well as approaching potential clients with the aim of winning new business; BDM work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible. The BDM job is target driven and therefore the work can sometimes be demanding and pressurized.
- Maintain, build, and expand relationships with existing corporate accounts, acting as key point of contact.
- Schedule and conduct account reviews to strengthen satisfaction and build repeat customers.
- Interact with account holders, negotiating terms, ensuring satisfaction, and closing sales.
- Research and identify new possibilities for corporate accounts, reaching out and communicating business value.
- Take full responsibility of the client journey start to end.
- Perform the daily activity KPI’s
- Aiming to exceed/meet the assigned targets
- Maintain a consistent business model
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Creating detailed proposal documents
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement/contract and closing sales
- Liaising with the Design team to check on the progress of existing projects
- Coordinate and attend events and outreach, tracking marketing campaigns and evaluating sales success.
- Maintain a long-term relationship with the entities/companies in portfolio for follow up service prospective and cross selling opportunities.
- Conducting regular marketing research and competition analysis
- Advising on forthcoming product developments
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
Sand – Turning Ideas into Reality!
See all Careers and Jobs at SAND Product Design
We don’t just do product design—we live it! As Egypt’s first product design service company, we are pioneers in a field that has so much to offer businesses, start-ups, and entrepreneurs, through redefining people’s way of...