- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly KPI's, Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Preparation of purchase orders and follow up the execution of the purchasing orders.
- Researching pricing obtaining quotes on low value and best quality.
- Coordinate with warehouse department to ensure receiving the purchased materials as agreed.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, quality, and costs.
- Source new suppliers to improve quality, price and credit terms for the purchased materials.
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection processes for selected purchase requests.
- Handling negotiations with the major suppliers.
- Develop, update, and maintain of approved suppliers list.
- Prepares reports on procurement activities as needed.
- Lead and direct the Purchasing Representatives.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
La Roche is a world class furniture manufacturer and one of the leading companies in today’s Egyptian furniture platform, furnishing world leading hotels & also offering contemporary living solutions, with a wide array of high-quality products and superior technical expertise....
See all Careers and Jobs at LA ROCHE Furniture Industries S.A.E