- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation, Mobile Allowance, Medical Insurance
About the Job
Purchase all requested items through direct order or issuing tender ensuring best quality, low cost and in a timely manner and that through complying with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulation & standards.
- Responsible for the distribution of the ordered items.
- Purchases supplies, materials, services and equipment in accordance with processes and awards purchase as appropriate
- Administer and follow up on the Purchase Cycle to ensure completion of Cycle according to "Purchase Lead Time ", highest quality standards and agreed upon material receipt time.
- Determines potential vendors to be solicited for quotes, bids, and requests for proposals.
- Obtains price quotes from vendors and compares quotes with the specifications and availability of items, Negotiate prices to get the best offer.
- Ensures that needed supplies, materials, services and equipment are available when required, Coordinates with vendors when substitute items have to be provided.
- Maintain contacts with vendors assuring prompt delivery, adherence to specifications, and proper pricing.
- Preparing Daily &Monthly reports
- Responds to problems with supply orders and attempts to resolve them.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
SMART VILLAGES DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGMENT COMPANY (SVC) was founded in November 2001 as a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) investment with a mandate to establish and manage a branded chain of Technology cluster and Business parks as well as variety of other products and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Villages Development & Managment Company