- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Content Development.
- Design, build and maintain our social media and internet presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 2001, New Innovation Technologies is a global technology services, product engineering, and outsourcing company serving the GCC countries. New Innovation Technologies products are highly responsive to the next generation fulfillment and monetization of ROI across...
See all Careers and Jobs at New Innovation Technologies