- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, training and supervision of staff to maximize sales and profit performance.
- Forecast scheduling needs and ensure sufficient associates on the floor to meet customer demand.
- Develop and communicate Company standards to associates and meet monthly, quarterly, or annual sales goals.
- Inventory control and management.
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively in order to maximize sales and
- Handling the daily reports.
- Handling inventory and responsible for stock control.
- Responsible for keeping store clean and uncluttered
- Assigns employees to specific duties.
- Responsible for work schedules, and controls break periods, work hours, and vacations
- Prepares requisitions to ensure proper stock replenishment.
- Ensure proper store
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail