- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collect projects’ requirements from the general manager and implement them in order to be communicated to the consultant
- Prepare conceptual drawings for the consultant to guide him in the design.
- Review drawings and tender documents received from the consultant to ensure it meets company requirements.
- Review and evaluate contractors’ offers (Technical and financial).
- Develop and issue the request for proposal for bidding
- Monitor and control the project schedule during the execution process and study the impact of any change requests during this process on all the project phases.
- Participate in technical meetings and provide technical solutions for site problems.
- Revise the periodic invoices presented by the contractor and coordinate with the finance department before issuing a final approval on the amount of the invoice.
- Review claims and variation orders.
- Regular Follow-up on the contractor submittal and interior materials approvals, that includes sanitary fixtures, paintings, tiles colours...etc
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Food and Beverage Production Retail
About this Company
La Poire is a privately owned Egyptian company which was conceived and developed as part of the Pico Group, one of the most diverse and highly successful consortia in Egypt and the Middle East. Established in 1974, Pico now operates companies across a wide range of industries...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Poire