- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- Manage the storage process in and out on a daily basis
- Deal with suppliers to deliver chemicals.
- Conduct and arrange for staff/ worker training to achieve efficiency and improved performance in a cost effective manner.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of delivery terminals and associated facilities of the Terminals.
- Ensures safe, efficient, and economical operation and general maintenance of the plant
- Supervises the performance of Terminal Operators and reports to the Terminal manager.
- Develop and maintain work schedule for all operators
- Monitor pipeline delivery schedules (work with schedulers) and customers delivery schedules
- Schedule product transfers and receipts from customers.
- Monthly tank inspections and regulatory requirements
- Perform terminal operations on an as-needed basis including, but not limited to product receipts, rack maintenance/troubleshooting, tank gouging, product sampling and testing, and general maintenance activities.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment