- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervises, plans and manages functions related to call center work area.
- Oversees and directs day – to – day activities of call center agents.
- Answers agents’ questions, assigns tasks, follows up and give necessary instructions
- Carries out supervision, coaching, call monitoring, training, reviewing, and disciplining of all agents.
- Attends, follows up and resolves customer complaints
- Carries out performance monitoring, measurement and monthly evaluation of all agents to improve efficiency.
- Ensures that team members obtain appropriate training and support to best apply their knowledge and skills on the job.
- Directs scheduling, monitoring agents’ schedules, shifts and apply break rules according to the working needs.
- Maintains harmony among agents and team players and resolves grievances.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
Smart's mission is the easy accessibility of medical services by our customers. We achieve this through our large network of service providers with continuous follow up of the level of service by different Smart departments with a group of young enthusiastic employees, who...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Medical Services