- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create audit program plans for manufacturing process and suppliers .
- Define audit criteria and create a checklist for each process .
- Analyze audit result and communicate with interested parties .
- Follow up corrective actions and assure effectiveness of implementation .
- Raising awareness of the importance of periodic reviews and the effectiveness of corrective measures.
- Ensuring that processes and suppliers conform to established and agreed standards on a regular basis.
- Communicate with ISO certification companies and coordinate external audits.
- Renew ISO certificates annually and close any external mismatches, if any .
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Luxury Goods and Jewelry Manufacturing
About this Company
ASFOUR Crystal is a globally recognized name that is synonymous with unique quality and decades of dedication. Once voiced, the words ASFOUR Crystal bring to mind images of precision cuts, unmatched clarity and luminous, colourful sparkle. With more than 50 years of experience...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asfour Crystal