- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
We are looking for a Payroll and compensation Officer to join our HR department and administer our employee compensation.
- Payroll Officer responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation,
- Updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments.
Ultimately, you will help run a smooth and accurate payroll process.
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Schedule bank payments or hand out paychecks directly to employees
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production