- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, and messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action Set up and optimize University pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social content.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules Monitor and improve our SEO performance through Goggle analytics and Google Ad words.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Generate Leads through social media engagement (Responding to messages, Comments, Events…)
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
We provide professional brokerage, construction and architectural design services handling each client’s portfolio with care and high expertise.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tri Real Estate
The name TRI is derived from the Latin word “Trio” which resembles our three main services: Design & construction,...