- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We're changing how group transportation in developing countries is done and you will be a big part of it. You need to be passionate about technology and about directly touching people's lives on a daily basis.
- Our consumer platform is launching in Q2 2018 offering cashless payment for public transportation and demand responsive bus routes. We already have a b2b platform working with schools.
- Tawseela's culture is all about collaboration. We demand that everyone should contribute new ideas, add to our knowledge base and learn from the others along the way. We also offer flexible hours.
- You will be creating our major HR processes.
- Develop talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
- Help develop performance management mechanisms with clear KPIs.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc.
- Develop HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation
About this Company
Tawseela is a funded tech startup changing group transportation in developing countries through technology. Our consumer platform provides cashless payment for public transportation and demand responsive bus routes.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawseela
We are a pioneer of transportation technology....