- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Performance based bonus
About the Job
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Provide first level support including problem resolution for software applications, hardware, and peripheral devices.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Support the setup of all new hardware, especially desktops, laptops, and printers
- Train computer users. Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Clean up computers. Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Install computer peripherals for users. Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by employees to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Assist in the management of printers, copiers, and print servers
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of all hardware and software
- Assist in the preparation of documentation on hardware and software, maintenance and practices, and problem resolutions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the IT Manager
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Jdar Group started mainly to cater for the increasing demand of quality residential and commercial properties in Egypt.Jdar Group has scaled heights of success and customer satisfaction in all its endeavors. We further hope to develop and provide more beautiful and tranquil...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jdar Group