- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical, Social Insurance, Allowances, Incentive
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders, able to issuing chart and pivot table.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another.
- Prepares loads for shipment. & customs clearance activities.
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible.
- Responsible for the route movement of outgoing and incoming freight shipments at train, vessels trucking and airline terminals and at shipping docks.
- Correspond with customers to arrange pickup of cargo and freight for delivery.
- Coordinates processing at loading platforms.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Back with more than 50 years of experience in the industry, We strive to design and manufacture finishing building materials that meet the highest market requirements by offering products that earn international standards and credits towards the sustainable construction...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECOBAT