- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
About the Job
General Statement of Duties
- Primary job duty is to sell the company’s products, solutions and related services in various territories, in conjunction with the ITG’s BD Strategy and plan. Identifies, and qualifies new opportunities.
- Develops and coordinates accounts throughout the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales client relationship.
- Leverages the ITG sales model to maximize revenue growth.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Increase sales and gross profits by establishing new customers and expanding business with existing customers
- Responsible for the sales of ITG relevant market and sector of interest.
- Arrange and conduct customer sales calls, meetings, and presentations and Participate in expos, conferences, and trade shows.
- Identify resources required for a bid, plan bid activities, identify deliverables and manage resources in an efficient manner to produce winning bids within deadlines.
- Maintain awareness and be well-informed of continually changing industry, sector and market conditions, and competitive landscape.
- Excellent customer service practices and accurate product knowledge.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions and communicate to peers and management clearly and in a timely manner on sales activities.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy in coordination with sales manager for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Experience and Qualifications
A minimum of:
- 4-6 years’ experience in sales within IT companies.
- Good communication skills and natural flair for sales & Good negotiating abilities with suppliers and clients.
- Solution and target oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complicated B2B sales situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills; can easily set priorities and handle unscheduled tasks when direct supervisor is not available.
- Problem solving skills, able to see through problems and suggest/offer positive solutions while maintaining a friendly attitude.
- Good team leadership capabilities.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and take responsibility for meeting development team goals.
- Team player who is self-motivated, self-directed, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical resources.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, with appropriate discretion where required.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Proactive approach in seeking new opportunities, both from companies and public bodies.
About this Company
Integrated Technology Group (ITG) is a dynamic, innovative, and technology driven group of companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Technology Group
Established in Jordan in 1989, ITG operates through three subsidiaries; EPOCH Technologies, JAID Productions and ITG Investments.