- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified Content Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Continuous refinement and optimization of platform-specific publishing strategies.
- Platforms included but not limited to: Facebook (and Facebook Instant Articles), Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Medium, Tumblr, YouTube, owned & operated websites, mobile applications, email.
- Making sure all brands are properly represented and promoted across all platforms.
- Use various analytic systems to pull reports and provide regular insights to content team to help drive content strategies.
- Continuously learn about and keep tabs on the latest trends in digital media.
- Monitoring content performance and identifying issues and opportunities.
- Working with site managers and writers to assist in the publication of content on a daily basis.
- Assist in the long term planning of content calendar.
- Working with the first & only Inbound Marketing Agency in Egypt
- Working with the latest technologies for clients from the UK, US, and the Middle East.
- 21 days paid holidays + all the official holidays in Egypt
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
- Highly familiar with Wordpress and/or a similar content management systems.
- Intimate understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and data analysis as it relates to digital content publishing.
- Strong experience using and expert-level understanding of all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Familiarity with and experience in SEO.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Required skills :
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing successful social media campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Email marketing
The ideal candidate (must have) :
- Exceptional communication skills - Must be a team player
- Eager to learn and striving for improvement
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good attention to details
- English Fluency
- Experience in online marketing, having worked with advertising networks, and other self-serve platforms such as Google AdWords, Social Media PPC, etc.
About this Company
Scitecs is the first inbound marketing agency based in Egypt originated in 2010 with a multinational exposure, dealing with clients from different continents. We provide creative and strategic digital solutions for our clients to engage with their target market and meet the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Scitecs