- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Medical sales representatives are a key link between medical companies and healthcare professionals
- As a representative, you'll sell your company's medical services.
- You will work strategically to increase the awareness and sales of the NSA brand.
- You may have to make presentations and organise group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Arranging appointments with doctors and medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;making presentations to doctors, presentations may take place in medical settings duringthe day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff;building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- Adding new business contracts through diligent sales techniquesreaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services