- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Communicate effectively with sales managers and their clients to maintain existing relationships while helping to create and build new client relationships.
- Providing sales and administrative support through various office duties such as answering the phone, making calls to vendors, managing calendars, scheduling site visits, etc.
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis as instructed by the Sales Managers
- Input new sales inquiries into the company’s database and update program files in the database as needed
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting program information in order to increase productivity of sales
- Maintaining an efficient work environment while contributing to the overall success of the organization
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education Management Consulting Training and Coaching
The ideal candidate will be the point of contact for colleagues and customers. This candidate will keep schedules; provide feedback, documentation, and information in order to facilitate team activity. They will also work closely with sales teams to maximize performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years' experience in sales related role
- Well-organized with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About this Company
Knowing your desired destination and career outcome you are hoping to achieve is the first point we are starting from, because knowing where you wish to end the journey makes our duty more accurate.
See all Careers and Jobs at TASK