- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Execute the social media strategy as outlined by the marketing manager.
- Work with other team members to draft messages and content according to the outlines of branding and image of Harmonica that is made by the marketing manager.
- Create content and make sure content is scheduled and posted at specific times each week.
- Follow a theme/template for social media (Branding - Instagram theme - Blog - Pinterest - Facebook - Twitter)
- Create different content according to the schedule and branding.
- Work with other team members to collect content from the app and any other sources.
- Make sure the content is compliant with copyright laws and anti-spam.
- Make sure content is optimized for different platforms and different devices.
- Create ads and campaigns that comply with marketing strategy.
- Analyze pay per click ads performance and produce reports on the performance.
- Use different analytics tools to generate reports that provide feedback to the marketing manager and suggest changes based on the data from the report.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising