- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Undertakes cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Undertakes feasibility studies.
- Prepares BOQs (Bill of quantity).
- Performs risk, values management and costs control.
- Advises on a procurement strategy.
- Analyses outcomes and writes detailed progress reports.
- Values completed work.
- Advises on the costs and quality of maintenance works.
- Prices/forecasts the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Tracks changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusts budget projections accordingly.
- Procures or agrees on the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measures and values the work done on site
- Selects and/or source construction materials
- Writes reports
- Manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Seeks to minimize the costs of a project and enhances value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Ensures statutory building regulations, are met.
- Ensures that invoices match the BOQs and the outcome.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Entertainment Real Estate/Property Management