- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission USD
About the Job
- Receiving client's projects/jobs/quotations and analyzing the requirements.
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Creates and controls localization project budgets, performs cost tracking analysis, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices and approves work reports.
- Identifies and solves localization issues or disagreements, whether system or product, identifies causes and performs corrective/preventative action.
- Presents regular reports to client, corporate office and peers on progress and forecast of project team’s work status, escalating issues and evaluating needed support.
- Active member of corporate management meetings, providing data and project information.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news, keeping up to date through active participation in training opportunities.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Teqneyat
Teqneyat Group is a group of esteemed companies working together for smarter consumer's life. Teqneyat Group does not stop at the current working companies, but is working continually to extend a new generation of companies which cover all consumer needs....