- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Transportation & Bonuses
About the Job
We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic, and proactive team members to join the family and help operate & manage the coming skyrocket launching of one of the hottest start-ups in Egypt.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a KEY role in an upmarket start-up where you will be adding value and supporting the business growth. We need help in a wide variety of tasks, so we are looking for genuine self-starters who can take on new responsibilities and tasks as they arrive.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide outstanding customer service support through effective and timely use of phone, email, web chat & social media.
- Identifying new potential clients and putting together prospecting strategies which will involve making cold calls and attending business development meetings.
- Account management duties; maintaining contact with our clients, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered with regular follow-ups.
- Resolve inquiries and issues from customers with a solution and satisfaction-oriented mind-set.
- Perform administrative functions and update client accounts.
- Create meeting recap presentations, creative briefs and launch overview and wrap-up documents.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote the company and increase attendance.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Develop and manage social media and online and offline marketing campaigns to help raise/increase brand awareness and attract new leads.
- Content production - writing, updating and creating social content to drive interaction (including blogs) as well as proofreading our website and apps content.
- Handling the day to day operations.
- Carry out periodical market research to track industry trends.
- Working closely with the wider team, getting involved with all aspects of the end-to-end digital projects (including web-development, design, testing, operation, etc...).
- Work with the product designer and engineering team to spec out new features and see them through to release.
- Help with the new hires and mentoring.
About this Company
We have made it our top priority at YallaSa7el to make the vacation rental within Egypt a simple, stress-free experience for both guests and landlords. The vacation rental market was fundamentally broken, so we brought it online to make it delightful for both guests and...
See all Careers and Jobs at YallaSa7el