- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end.
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Following analysis of client specific localization software application requirements, creates and manages the internal version of localization project plans, and provides project-specific education and coaching to Localization Tester staff
- Creates and controls localization project budgets, performs cost tracking analysis, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices and approves work reports
- Analyzes location project risk, and defines mitigation actions of identified risks
- Identifies and solves localization issues or disagreements, whether system or product, identifies causes and performs the corrective/preventative action.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Localize Group is a certified company by the Australian institute for International Standards and has been granted ISO 17100:2015 certificate. We are also located in the heart of Smart Village, which give us a contact channel with most of the companies working on Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Localize Group