- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales teams
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Responsible for achievement of Sales, Controllable Profit, Management, performance.
- Supports the selling and service processes; provides leadership and motivation to team in achieving sales goals.
- Develops and retains direct reports, ensuring their readiness for increased responsibilities
- Manages poor performance and terminations in his/ her area appropriately to improve overall productivity
- Supports achievement of the inventory shortage strategy, results, and concerns, the Store Audit, and communicates policies and procedures to store populations and performance of the team.
- Responsible for contracting medical contracts with companies
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ghaya consulting is a group of specialists with vast experience in diverse aspects of business achieved through their exposure to diversified enterprises with different business needs, structures, operations and legal form. Their business nature introduced them to massive...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghaya Consulting