- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sitting within BuzE7kky’s Vision and Mission, this position will be responsible for creating and maintaining editorial and social media strategies. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to collaborate with ease across other E7kky’s teams. can work with urgency and tight timelines.
- Lead social media creation and strategy in collaboration with E7kky’s Editorial Team across multiple Facebook pages and other social media platforms.
- Create reporting and analytics for social media performance
- Plan and manage editorial content calendars
- Allocate budgets and strategies for E7kky’s Promotional Campaigns
- Create and Implement Advertising plans for E7kky on Social Media Platforms
- Continually test and evaluate new social and content strategies, tactics, and partnerships to drive traffic to website, Engagement and reach on social platforms.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at E7kky
"E7kky" or "Tell" is an online magazine for women in the Arab World that tell their unique stories, discuss their challengeable taboos, and publish the content that every woman need for her daily professional and personal life.