- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the direct communication with the Area sales manager of our Multinational suppliers.
- Prepare presentations for GM/ Sales Mgr. meetings with the trade
- Organize in-store activities (demo ladies, events, etc.)
- Work-out where standard displays or even island promotions can be placed and arrange certain A4 papers, where the conditions are noted, so to be given with the sales people
- Develop local display stands and POS material and figure in which outlets to place them
- Follow-up and in future implement category management projects
- Implement customer individual projects
- Creating & developing annual Marketing plans, broken down on customer-/outlet level that will be divided afterwards by month.
- Follow-up on their implementation
- Contact agencies for ATL advertising (billboard, newspapers, magazines,…)
- Organize Market research – for e.g. (potential) new products
Sales (Reporting and Analysis):
- Analyze the business and highlighting problems and opportunities on product- and distribution level
- Prepare Key Account Charts on a quarterly base
- Define how many facings to be given to which SKUà- Do ABC Analysis by SKU and customer
- Continuously collect prices from the shelves (Vileda and competition) of different outlets/ trade channels
- Prepare intermediate (10th/ 20th) sales update and forecast, monthly pre-SSR and SSR by SKU
- Analyze the Vileda assortment and positioning vs. competition and identify gaps
- Responsible for achieving the company annual sales target which will be divided by month.
- Follow up on collecting checks & cash from the customers through the sales team and make a monthly reconciliation for cash customers.
- Follow up on sales & merchandising team and make sure that they are doing their job and this is by:
- Going down to the market with a regular itinerary with the sales team.
- Follow up in sales team performance (products availability in the market & the figure of displaying them & the relationship with the customers)
- Take a look on the itinerary of the sales man & organize it according to the customers’ interest.
- Take a look on the daily reports presented by the sales team.
- Make sure that all the team is working with the team spirit.
- Presenting a daily report on visiting the market in addition to the report of the sales and merchandising team to the sales manager.
- Helping the sales team to solve any problems that they can face with the trade.
- Step in to help in any area if there is a shortage in it with the sales team.
- Create new ideas & suggestions to improve the performance and the company goals.
- Responsible for analyzing and achieving the key account sales target and place marketing plan for the development.
- Prepare sales folders for the sales team (incl. price list, various standard planogram, product catalogues, separate sheets regarding new products)
- Prepare launch of new products. Introduce new products to the sales team and to give all details (logistics, launch promo activities, sales people competition for listing progress or/and number of displays placed, etc…)
- Prepare of outlet specific planogram
- Compare listing status to items in the outlets actually displayed
- Create ideas on how to improve visibility in key outlets (shelf design, fixed displays, etc..)
About this Company
Al Maadi was established on 1996. Our first contract as a commercial agent with Senka International for canned vegetables (American company). Then as our business grow other contracts were signed with Nali International for Salad Dressings, Kraft Cheese international, and...
See all Careers and Jobs at El Maadi Trading & Distribution Co.