- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 2% annual increase, health insurance, transportation allowance
About the Job
PHONE CALL AND RECEPTION:
- Answer phone calls and takes messages
- Present the functioning of the MSF Clinics and inform the persons about the services provided
- Give, follow and organize the patient’s appointments in the MSF Clinics and appointments for referrals when needed.
- Welcome patients and visitors in the MSF Clinics
- Inform the patient of the patient flow, waiting time and any information asked
- Ensure the availability of a comfortable waiting area for the patients and their relatives, accompanying persons and visitors
- Be attentive to patient comfort and to the needs of the patient in the waiting area.
MEDICAL FILES MANAGEMENT:
- Maintain and secure all the written and electronic medical files inside the clinic reception and file room
- Organize the medical files according to the procedure and system
- Retrieval, completion and handover of the files to the authorized personnel
- Record of file movement and ensure all files return to the file room at the end of the day; tracking the file in the clinic if necessary.
- Properly register the patient with all necessary administrative information or any relevant information
- Give a new code number for the patient if the admission is confirmed and register it in the golden book according the procedure
- Update patient’s information according to protocols and procedure and ensure maintaining and filing system in good condition
- Ensure, maintain and promote confidentiality regarding all information registered.
- Ensure good flow of patients avoiding overcrowded rooms and having patients standing up for a long time while waiting for their turn.
- Check the necessity of the service of an interpreter for the patient and book an interpreter when needed.
- Ensure appropriate referral for urgent or emergency cases
- Identify emergency cases
- Follow the procedure for urgent or emergency cases on call and in the clinics
- Inform the manager of any patient with an obviously serious medical or Mental Health disorder.
RECORD AND REPORT:
- Keep record of daily attendance, exits (cured, defaulter, death or transfer), and collaborate with the outreach team in their tracing of defaulters to ensure they come back
- Report daily to the hierarchical superior about daily/weekly admissions, defaulters or in case of difficulty.
Application deadline is: @ 6 pm December 18th, 2017 - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people...
See all Careers and Jobs at Medecins Sans Frontieres