- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Full supervision on the commercial presses , administrative and technical activities .
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the productivity with extensive quality and cost reduction
- Prepare, update, and communicate the production schedule.
- Organize work flow according to workload to meet delivery Schedule and to complete assigned jobs .
- Schedule, plan and conduct Morning Production Meetings.
- Monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all orders to meets delivery time expectations .
- Supervise all printing and finishing operations .
- Ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently and cost effective; to meet production targets.
- Review operations and discuss with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems .
- Putting plans to determine the needs of required materials including specifications, quantities, dates of requirement .
- Scheduling employee work hours , time off requests and overtime.
- Putting plans of manpower requirements and identifying training needs.
- Overseeing the production costs and follow-up their accounts in order to adjust and follow the consumption of raw materials and operating printing presses.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational problems related to all aspects of the production process .
- Ensure the completion of all duties with a minimum of waste .
More than 9 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Ghaya consulting is a group of specialists with vast experience in diverse aspects of business achieved through their exposure to diversified enterprises with different business needs, structures, operations and legal form. Their business nature introduced them to massive...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghaya Consulting