- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Collect and analyze information about different media channels with regards to consumer behavior, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
- Planners devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Media planners need to work closely with their clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns.
- Digital media planning, booking and monitoring for campaigns will affiances and effective manner to increase the ROI of brand spindly.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Founded in early 1999, Point of View became a one-stop shop
See all Careers and Jobs at Point Of View
specialized in branding and communications offering full integrated solutions serving several countries in the region.
We've grown across the region from Cairo to Dubai in 2012 where we based our...