Skills And Tools:
We’re a fast-growing multinational company. We work with some of the biggest billion-dollar-revenue brands in the US!
We're currently hiring for an immediate start!!
We're looking for someone who's flexible with working evening shifts (8 hours per day) and can start immediately!!
- Purchase time or space for advertising from media companies, negotiate prices, and schedule advertisements.
- Conduct research to determine the best ways to use media to reach the targeted customer group.
- Work with media planners and account executives to develop plans for how to reach the largest number of clients and business partners.
- Meet with leadership to establish marketing goals, strategies and media objectives
- Set up all necessary paid digital ad accounts and profiles necessary to run desired campaigns
- Develop media plans including the development of custom audiences and use knowledge of DSP options (geotargeting, paid social media, video, keyword) to deliver appropriate messaging to audiences effectively
- Plan and assist in building all paid digital advertising campaigns to meet goals and manage pacing/budgets
- Prepare for tracking and monitoring online and offline goals and conversions
- Seek updates and remain current on all ad platform rules, regulations and best practices
- Fluent in English
- 1-3 years experience in digital media buying
- Understanding of how to bring insights and analytics into a media plan and a media buy
- Skills in Negotiation, Data Analysis, Strategic Planning and Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak at all levels
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Senior Digital Media BuyerThe Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago