Skills And Tools:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately curriculum for students and support a specific curriculum area as appropriate.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Following and evaluating the teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and programs in line with the school guidance.
- Liaising and collaborating with Learning Assistants and school management to be able to able to apply school’s methodologies and approaches such as the Blended and SMART Learning, dual approach...etc.
- Attending and participating in the school meetings, career and technical education meetings, and other meetings as required.
- Contributing to the professional development of new teachers according to arrangements agreed with the Head of School.
- Evaluating student progress on a regular basis, including progress reports and quarterly grades.
- Applying student-centered teaching methods
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Updated & self-learning with all teaching methodologies and its new updates.
- Experience 2-4 years
- Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline
- Freelance Arabic Teacher - Giz...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago