Skills And Tools:
- Manage tendering activities & submissions.
- Review & guarantee all documents needed for tendering and follow up the process of tender analysis, technical and financial evaluation, and negotiations until tender award.
- Guarantee all projects control systems, Cost Control, estimates for quantities and costing.
- Responsible of reviewing the main project control systems, project management plan submitted including schedules, budgets, risk & Procurement management plans.
- Involved in Cost Control, Supervise and evaluate actual costs for all disciplines' activities relative to supporting project milestones and Supervises/directs calculation of any other considerations affecting activity costs, Responsible for total integration of revised project budget , in addition to Identifying budget considerations and problems.
- Managing & coordinating the preparation of BOQ's (itemized & priced B.O.Q.s) and Specs documents.
- Study contractor’s records to classify them and attend committees to choose the right contractor and deliver the recommendation.
- Study and review all contractors Statements, placement committees, and variation orders in collaboration with the technical departments.
- Involved in Cost Estimate studies based on estimated value and latest prices of items and materials for any project and Supplying other department with all required data.
- Coordinating with contract Dept. in the preparation of the contract and supporting documents to ensure agreement is reached on Contract Content and Terms among all parties.
- Real Estate development Experience is a must
- BSc. in Engineering (Civil, Architecture, Construction)
- Full knowledge of (CSI)'s Building and Construction Specifications.