Chief Financial Officer - CFOPosted 12 days ago
304Applicants for1 open position
- 32In Consideration
- 70Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of a company has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration or any related field
- MBA Holder is Preferred.
- More than 8 years’ experience in Real Estate field.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- CFO - Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial Manager (Food And Be...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Financial AnalystConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago