Skills And Tools:
Before applying, please note that this is an unpaid internship for fresh graduates only.
Top performers will then have a chance to get hired.
Entrepreware is searching for a motivated and enthusiastic fresh graduate intern to join a software development internship program with the high potential to secure a full-time job in case of passing the internship successfully.
The intern will learn:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Web.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Internships Tracks Available:
- Full-stack web development using (Spring/Angular)
Duration: 1 to 3 months
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering is preferred.
- V. Good or Fluent in English.
Skills and Knowledge:
The intern should already have knowledge in at least one or more of the following technologies:
- Spring, JSP, Servlets or Java EE Knowledge
- XML, JSON.
- RESTful Web Services.
- Google APIs.