Skills And Tools:
FHH has established an ongoing internship program that offers students and graduates an opportunity to dig deeper in engineering and get hands-on experience in the FMCG industry to enhance their career opportunities.
We have many engineering opportunities for students majoring in:
- Electrical engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Industrial engineering.
- Production engineering.
This program allows us to create a pipeline and career opportunities for engineering students, diversify our teams' experience levels, and bring fresh perspectives to our manufacturing initiatives.
Application Deadline: 31st of July 2022
Internship Start date: 10th of August 2022.
Duration: 1-3 months (based on the project).
- Fresh Graduates and University undergraduates, priority goes to the last two years students.
- Minimum Grade: Good.
- Very Good English and computer skills.
- Quality Control InspectorInternational Food & Consumable Goods - Egypt S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Mechanical DesignerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza9 days ago