- Experience Needed:
- 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
900 to 1,000 EGP per month, Sales Commission
About the Internship
- We’re in search of Fresh graduates with the right combination of initiative, organizational skills, and sales know-how to help us grow. In this internship, not only will you be working directly with our Sales Team to learn how to use key sales tools like Salesforce, but you’ll also get coached and get hands-on opportunities building leads, qualifying customers, and closing deals, in a way that will leave you incredibly prepared for any sales job you .
- Outstanding applicants will get the chance to be hired for one year contract subject to renewal
The intern will learn::
- The steps of the sales cycle (including tips and tricks from our team of experts on how to master each one.
- Cold calling techniques that will help you connect and pitch the right people at each prospective customers.
- How to use Salesforce, programs, to help make your process more efficient and effective.
- How to communicate with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
- How to create expert presentations for our outside sales team to pursue key clients.
Application Deadline: 20/2/2017
Internship Start date: 20/1/2017
Duration: 6 Months
About this Company
So far along our journey with yet so much to achieve; this is precisely the prevalent sentiment pulsating throughout the entire Medicare organization.
See all Careers and Jobs at Medicare
Since our inception in 1989, Medicare has managed to overcome tremendous challenges within the local healthcare...