- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
As an intern, you'll assist with:
- Engineering research, design, and development of solid models, drawings, and other engineering documents using Microsoft Office software, and Solid Works CAD software
- Developing components drawings and prototypes.
- Designing custom electronics & embedded systems for concept validation
- Laying out custom PCBs
- Providing input on quality to product development teams; recommend improvements by facilitating process reviews, manufacturing methods, equipment tooling, and training.
- Creating design concepts for various products and clients using mechanical tools.
- Working with the team to build and test prototypes.
- Diagnosing and making recommendation on prototypes, assembly or design failures.
Internship Starts Jul 10th for 3 weeks
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub