Skills And Tools:
About the internship:
Research happens at Google every day, on many different embedded teams throughout the company. Our research reaches the user through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant, Google Translate, Google Cloud, and our computing, storage, and networking infrastructure. To achieve this, we’re working on a wide variety of projects that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that push the boundaries of what is possible.
At Google, research-focused engineering interns are embedded throughout the company, contributing to the setup of large-scale tests and deploying promising ideas quickly and broadly. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, research-focused engineering interns work on real-world problems including artificial intelligence, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis, improving compilers for mobile platforms, as well as core search, and much more.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in one of the specific country locations identified for this role for the duration of the internship program. We will discuss and agree with you about what country this will be during the recruitment process.
24th December 2020
Minimum of 13 weeks
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, and/or Machine Learning.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages: Java, C++, Python or Go.
- Experience with research from previous internships, full-time industry experience, personal projects, lab work, and/or published papers (being listed as author).
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Ability to design and execute research agendas.
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt; Dubai - United Arab Emirates; Accra, Ghana; Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria; Moscow, Russia; İstanbul, Turkey; Kyiv, Ukraine
- Internal Auditor - Constructio...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago