- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
An enthusiastic marketing intern is required to join the marketing/digital innovation department and provide creative ideas to help achieve the goals of the organization. The intern will have duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. Similarly, they will collaborate with the marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Their insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain marketing channels.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Internship Start date: 4 Jan, 2021
Duration: 7-8 weeks
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- A place to stay will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
Benefits For The Intern:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...