- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Assist in the Recruitment process
- Helping in Designing and Executing HR Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in Performance Evaluation Processes.
- Organize Training, Team Meetings, and Events as Needed.
- Carry out the Orientation of newly Hired Employees, Explain Human Resources Policies, and Procedures.
- Coordinating Office Activities and Operations to Secure Efficiency and Compliance to company Policies.
- Manage Phone Calls and Correspondence (E-Mail, Letters, Packages etc.)
- Support Budgeting and Bookkeeping Procedures
- Assist Colleagues whenever Necessary
- Booking Meetings and Scheduling Events
- Maintaining Internal Databases
The intern will learn:
- HR Activities
- Reporting System
- Business Writing
Application Deadline: Thursday 29-10-2020
Internship Start date: Sunday 01-11-2020
Duration: 3 Months