Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels.
- Publish and share content daily On Social media platforms. Assist in Campaigns Managing
- Handle customer's messages and complaints.
- Do researches & collect data about market & competitors
- Helping Marketing department to get its goal correctly
The intern will learn:
- Learn and understand online digital approach and presence
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Work on a marketing strategy
- Plan and execute paid campaigns
- Practice in real projects
- Time management and Team Work
Application Deadline: 29/6
Internship Start date: 1/7
Duration: 3 Months
- Males Only
- Fresh graduated
- Very good in English
- Creative thinker and active geek when it comes to social media ideas.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An interest in marketing, social media & e commerce.
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Effectiveness in your personal approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- High motivation to learn.
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a resilient attitude towards challenges
- Ability to complete tasks with quick turnaround times & work collaboratively.
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo22 hours ago