- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
As a trainee you will:
- Contribute to a high quality of service and deliverables.
- Assist Cost Managers in the accurate and timely delivery of services.
- Assist Cost Managers in the preparation of:
- Order of cost estimates and option studies.
- Cost plans.
- Cost-in-use studies.
- Tender documentation and managing the tender process. including designing tender marking schemes
- Assist Cost Managers with the:
- Evaluation and reporting of tenders.
- Valuation of completed work and arranging for payments.
- Preparation and settlement of final accounts.
- Administration of construction contracts.
- Preparation of reports to customers.
Internship Start date: 01 April 2020
Duration: one to three months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Gleeds is a world-class management and construction consultancy with over 130 years' experience in the property and construction industry. We have pride in our heritage, shared by a team who consistently provide impartial advice from 56 offices worldwide, uniting local...
See all Careers and Jobs at Gleeds Construction Consultancy