- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- A business development professional has three primary responsibilities: 1. Identifying new sales leads 2. Pitching products and/or services 3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers The results awaited from this internship is to form a database of market segmentation and research in the internship period and to open new business accounts.
The intern will learn:
- Identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Application Deadline: 15/9
Internship Start date: 1/10
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...