- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
Internship Starting date: 15/7/2019
Duration: 1 month
About this Company
At Codista, we present more than professional software services, we offer Long-Term success solutions for businesses that meet your objectives and goals, While quality is always our standard and mission to deliver the best.
See all Careers and Jobs at Codista
Our vision is to become an international leader...