- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Internship
- Make a survey to know the best sourcing channel in their areas.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with the candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Participate in organizing company events and job fairs.
- Participate in monitoring the performance of employees.
- Participate in preparing payroll.
- Participate in the company's training programs.
The intern will learn:
- Recruiting, job posting and employment applications.
- Interview Process.
- On boarding a new hire.
- Increase communication skills both orally and written.
- Performance management system.
- Payroll and personnel processes.
- How to use ERP systems.
Application Deadline: 31/5/2019
Internship Start date: 1/6/2019
Duration: 3 months
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Human Resources Wholesale Trade
About this Company
- Kotb Home Is The Brand Owned By Successors Ibrahim Kotb Company Which Was Established In The Year 1982 As A Pioneer In Casual Glassware And Tableware Fields.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kotb Group
- Kotb Home Is Pioneer In Bringing The Latest Designs And Ideas To The Egyptian Market Through Their...